Russian Revolution Unit
Objectives: At the end of this unit students will be able to:
Skills: At the end of this unit students will be able to:
Assessment: Students will work together in-groups to accomplish several projects throughout the course of the unit. Each group will be prearranged and consist of 4-5 people. Each student will receive the same grade as their group members for the project, test and class participation point (stars) earned throughout the unit. Students will also receive an individual grade for notes and their contribution to the group, which will be determined, based on feedback of fellow group members, the individual, the teacher and instructional aides.
1) Capitalism/ Communism Analogy Assignment and Presentation worth 20 points
2) Russian Revolution PowerPoint Assignment worth 60 points
3) Presentation note sheet *individual grade* (to be completed in class during presentations) worth 10 points
4) Review Questions Sheet worth 10 points
5) Review Game points vary
6) Team Testing worth 50 points
7) Class participation points (Stars) earned for your team points vary
(Team total divided by number of team members)
8) Individual grade- based on feedback provided by worth 20 points fellow group members, self assessment, teacher assessments and instructional aide assessment.
Total Points earned: